Homemade Families, Week 3

I’m finally finding my groove with Homemade Families. It’s been a hard, quick transition from All About You to Homemade Families. I think I’m there now! LOL

Meal-in-Dish! Is there a casserole that your family loves that has pretty much all they need in that dish? Lasagna is one of my favorites. When we want a special breakfast I make a wonderful Hashbrown Casserole. It has it all and you are full when you are finished. Usually, I’m a little over full. This recipe came to me from a good friend where I worked, Barbara. And thank you!

Before the question I wanted to let you know January is sort of a hodge podge of questions/prompt. The rest of the year has monthly themes. I know you have recipes ready to go…with 52 weeks we will get them all in and some!  Sketches will be in the email today for those who have signed up for Homemade Families.  You still can sign up by emailing me at DebbysDare@gmail.com with you comment name and real name. 

Question/Prompt


What is your family’s favorite Meal-in-a-Dish?
My Answer






Journaling
My Recipe (click to make larger)

Ingredients
Paper: Webster’s Pages
Letters and Fabric Tag: Webster’s pages
Stamp: Stamp Camp
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink, Sepia
Pen: Sakura Glaze pen
Pattern for stitching: Autumn Leaves Stamps
Recipe Card: HP
Photo embellishment: idea-ology
Tools: Fiskars Rotary Trimmer, Tim Holtz Craft Pick, Bazzill In Stitchz pad

Are you missing CHA (Craft and Hobby Association)? Yeah, me too. Well, Dare2Dream is celebrating our obsession with all things crafty. This Saturday we are having an online Crop! At 1 pm I will post 4 Crop Dare Ya!s and the time they are due. From 9 pm to 10 pm we will have a live chat. Of course it’s not a good Dare Ya! without some good giveaways. Debby’s Dream Studio, Robin’s Nest, and Beacon Adhesives are sponsoring the event. (There may be more coming). Head that way, get signed up, take a look around and get ready for some fun Saturday.

Local South Carolinians don’t forget we have a Yard Sale February 6th. If you would like a table drop me a line asap.  DebbysDare@gmail.com

Gratitude List
1. Salvation
2. God’s Word
3. Faith He instills in my heart
4. Truth
5. God’s love in and around me

Comments

  1. Great layouts! Love the paper you used with that first layout, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love this reciipe--my SIL makes it and a family occasion isn't an occasion without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers. I like the idea of scrapping recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout.

    I would have to stay that my family's would be lasanga, mind you I don't care for it.

    Or Maimes noodle casserole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those layouts are so wonderful, love the chandelier, and thank you so much for your comments on my blog I really appriciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! great challenge. love the webster's on here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you from Ali's One Little Word post. I love your words from the past years. Mine is Light. I'm doing a series on my blog about ways to keep your one little word alive during the year -- here's the latest! http://bit.ly/549CXW

    Stop by sometime!
    xoxox
    Lain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dropping back by to let you know I've added my week 3 double to Dare 2 Dream. AND, a big thank you for all your comments EVERYWHERE, the gift and featuring little ole me! You are a sweetheart dear and I'm so glad to have met you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!