It's Nearly Time!

Oh, yes the countdown to the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays continues.  I'm getting more excited as the days go by.  Can you believe December 1st is this Saturday? 

12 Days of Home for the Holidays
12 crafty guests, 12 traditions, 12 crafts (and more), and more Holiday spirit than you can nearly pack into 12 days.  Starting December 1st and running through December 12th one special crafty guest will share their family holiday traditions.  They will share about their family traditions with their children, their extended family, and with their craft.  It is a real blast.

Also, we have four fabulous sponsors that have come together for one fabulous giveaway!  It will take your breath away.  One of my guests is also offering a special giveaway.  This is going to be one incredible blog event!  Mark your calendar and make plans to spend a few minutes each of the 12 days right here.

Mimi's Santa Baby!
This is one of my newest grandbabies getting ready for Santa!



Have a Crafty Day!






Gratitude List
1.  activity that keeps me young
2.  the aches and pains to remind me I'm not
3.  sweet Ali and Sprout
4.  my girl Little
5.  God's overwhelming love in my life, even though I don't show Him enough gratitude for all He has given

Comments

  1. waiting and more waiting~I'm sure it is worth all that waiting:):) Santa baby is darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting excited! How adorable is that photo?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she is adorable. I do love a countdown so I am excited to tune in. I will be doing one myself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable. Your countdown numbers are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!