Love Chipboard ... Blue Fern Studio September Sketch

Have I told you that I LOVE Blue Fern Studio chipboard?  It is so detailed and I don't worry about it breaking like many of the wood pieces.  Oh, I still use wood cutouts, but I'm addicted to Blue Fern Studio's designs.

The photo on the layout is of my granddaughter Ali on the occasion of her 1st birthday.  This is my favorite of the bunch although all of them were fabulous. 

Love

Let's Break It Down
Kaisercraft On This Day paper collection
Blue Fern Studio chipboard
Ranger Paint Dabber Picket Fence
Prima rhinestones and epoxy embellishments
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Glitz Design rub-on (love ....)
Vintaj butterflies

Don't forget the Christmas giveaway HERE on D's Paper Studio.  I will post the winner on Friday morning.  Thank you for the comments that have already been left and for those who have enjoyed the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays blog event in the past.  This year is looking fantastic!

Have a Crafty Day!





Comments

  1. gorgeous!! You do this style so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a sweet little girl, love this page..especially that honeycomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture of her - awww!! Lovely layout and I really love that wire piece in the upper left. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:13 AM

    I keep seeing this blue fern chipboard and eventually I am going to break down and buy some! Love your lo and the use of the chipboard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your use of chboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Debby, I wondered when I was going to see your layout this month. :) :) This is stunning! Love your layering, the colors, the bling, and of course the chippie!! And that photo is precious! So glad you could play along with the Blue Fern Studios sketch this month. I pray you are well! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!