Boo To You Too! & Gone Junkin' Friday

I'm not a spooky scrapbooker when it comes to Halloween, but I do love to match the cute photos with cute style paper that still fits my style of scrapbooking.

This is a sketch by Graphic 45 for September's challenge.  It was suppose to be something happening in September, but I could not resist using the sketch for Halloween.

Boo To You Too!
Let's Break It Down
Graphic 45 A Place In Time paper collection
American Crafts cardstock, Thickers
Sizzix die cut (flowers)
Tim Holtz metal flowers, charms, Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Making Memories Halloween tiny alpha
Fiskars Shape Scissors scallop
Dymo Label Maker
Other: photo corners

I had not used my shape scissors for a long time.  When I needed to make a scalloped layer the designer for Graphic 45 suggested using shape scissors.  It was so easy and the effect is great.  I believe I will be using them more.

One of my favorite times of the month with Connie Mercer and Crafty Goodies blog challenge.  I love "Junkin'" although here we call it Antiquing.   Either way it is a fun way to find goodies for crafting or just decor for my scrap room.  Here is my latest.

Every since Connie had posted vintage BINGO cards I've been wanting one.  I had never seen one until my last trip to the antique store with my friend Ruth.  It was $12.00 and believe it or not I resisted buying it.  But with much remorse. 

Fast forward to my birthday.  Ruth and I met for our morning coffee.  I saw her come in with this slender birthday gift.  I thought it was one of her art pieces.  When I opened it I made a scene because I was so surprised and delighted.  What a wonderful birthday present. 

It's in my scrapbook room for now, but I want to make a decor piece without actually crafting on the card.  Do you have any suggestions?

What fun is Gone Junkin' Friday.  You can play along at Crafty Goodies

Have a Crafty Weekend!


Comments

  1. what an adorable layout! what a cutie!

    your bingo card is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish I had known I would have sent you one. They are pretty commom in our area. Love the "Boo" LO!!! I've been wanting to talk to you and things have not slowed down, hoping next week we can visit. hanks for the plug dear friend:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:34 PM

    Cute lo! I love flowers and other cardstock pieces there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scalloped-scissor use on your layout! For the bingo card, I don't know how bi it is, but could it be the front cover of a book or the lid of a box? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is your layout! Love the bingo card! I have never seen one like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!