Guests for 12 Days of Home for the Holidays?

Those new to 12 Days of Home for the Holidays blog event I want to share why and how this 5th year is so special. 

All this began 5 years ago when I wanted to give a special gift to my readers by inviting crafter from the crafting community to share their holiday traditions with you.  The crafters included scrapbookers like Ali Edwards, Hilde Janbroers-stolk, Tammy Tutterow, and Patter Cross.  Mix Media artists like Roni Johnsonand Nathalie Kalback.  Jewlery artists like Suz Weinberg and Margot Postter.  Designers like Diana Shultz.  Or altered artists/crafters like Tiffany Windors, Debby Buckland, Angela Daniels.  Photographers like Katerina Kennedy  And there are so many more. 

12 Days of Home for the Holidays has become a holiday tradition in and of itself.  Crafters share photos and traditions you can make your own, tutorials and crafts that are their tradition.  Special recipes from around the world.  I love reading the posts and make crafts and food throughout the holidays season just from 12 Days of Home for the Holidays

This year has become a celebration for 5 years of 12 Days of Home for the Holidays.  12 amazing crafters, 1 special guests that will share a little bit daily.  A huge giveaway from supportive sponsors as well as several individual guests doing their giveaways. 

I can describe this year's 12 Days of Home for the Holidays as funny, heartwarming, inspirational, and even a look at "real life."  I hope you crave some time out of each days to enjoy this blog event.

I have set up a hash tag on Twitter #12daysofhomefortheholidays.  You can interact with other crafters and me throughout the 12 days.  If you get a chance give me a shout out on Twitter with the hash tag sometime today.  Of course the Facebook invitations go out today (Friday) and there will be daily announcements throughout the 12 days. 

Are you ready for the tradition, excitement, and interaction of 12 Days of Home for the Holidays?  I know I am.

I want to share one of my layouts I created for Fall.  I used leftover pieces and negative pieces of my Blue Fern Studios chipboard. 



The clock face is a vintage clock face from a watch.  I added the spinner from Tim Holtz' Idea-ology.

FYI:  if you want to connect on Facebook it's Debby Lewis and I'll will be putting up the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays Banner for you to know it's me!.

Have a Crafty Day!


Comments

  1. Very pretty layout. Love the way you did the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome~love the LO Debby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm looking forward to this year's feature! Loving this gorgeous layout with the pretty flowers and vintage lace trim!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!