Let's Go Fly A Kite! ... Graphic 45 By The Sea

Since two of my grandgirls nearly live on the beach during the summer months, Graphic 45's By The Sea collection has fast become my favorite.  I need to stock up as it is some of the most classic of beach themed papers.

This is Little's first time flying a kite.  They were having difficulties getting the kite up and she just took over and showed them all how to fly a kite.

Noteables
The sun is a stencil that I had used a light yellow paint to create.  It didn't really pop so I went back and drew in the edges to give it a fun look.


Thread.  After reading about this new tread on the message board I decided to search it out.  I found some beautiful layouts using thread to add another dimension to your page.

Ingredients 
Graphic 45 By the Sea collection
Blue Fern Studios chipboard
Prima flowers
Kaisercraft pearls
Tim Holtz alteration die sea horse, distress inks
Stencils, gesso
Lot's of fun detail cutting.

Here is one of my favorite childhood songs from Mary Poppins.  Enjoy!

Have a Crafty Day!


Comments

  1. Very pretty! Love all the layers and details. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thread! Great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so pretty! Love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspire me, ya know! You made that sun pop! And the thread is such a cool idea. I saw it once or twice, but wasn't that impressed. . .until now! Now I want to try it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page, Debby! You work Graphic45 like no one else.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!