Sweet Anna Helping Use the Older Halloween Stash

Although Halloween is passed and we are in full swing for Christmas (somehow Thanksgiving has passed many by) I have two more grandgirls' layouts to share with you.

This is Little's Sister (LS) dressed as Anna from Frozen.  She is one little sweetheart.  There was no holding LS back at Boo at the zoo.

Reminder:  I am trying to use up older Halloween stash.

happy
Note this layout was inspired by Debby Standard.

My somewhat older stash that I used...
Graphic 45 Happy Haunting
Core'dinations (foundation)
Fancy Pants ribbon (small piece)
American Craft crochet ribbon
"happy" Making Memories
Prima (just a few are older)

Personal Note
This weekend has been full and fun.  I will start back posting my tags soon.  It is beautiful to have grandgirls.  I went to 4 soccer games, completed two and a half days of a blog hop that has over 100 handcrafted projects, went Christmas Tree shopping, and much more.  Then there was the...
Storybook Ball.
Mary Poppins and Rapunzel
 Have a Crafty Day!


Comments

  1. Fun! The pictures are adorable, what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout and i LOVE the pictures!! So precious ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! and love your picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable layout and great job at using up some of your old stash! I have stash so old they barely invented paper yet, so these look current to me! That photo of the Storybook Ball is just wonderful!! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lace and pearls and circles? Oh my! Absolutely gorgeous, Debby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!