Tag-spiration!

When I work on my December scrapbooks I look for a theme.  Last year it was "the story" so I created tags for each of the first 25 days of December from vintage Christmas postcards.  Postcards that were hand-written and mailed in the late 1800's to the early 1900's.  It was pretty cool.

This year I thought about family.  I have such great memories of my Christmases growing up.  I love Christmas with my own children even when those holidays were lean.  The best moments are with the grandchildren explaining where our family traditions originated. 

My tags this year for my December Daily albums were created around older photos of the family.  They were my "Tag-spiration" for my album.

Over the next few posts I would like to share my tags with you.  On the back of each tag I created journaling lines with Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi Background Stamp: Old Wood Floor.

My inspiration for these set of tags came from Tim Holtz tags we would create like crazily during the Tim's 12 days of Christmas Tags. His tag series are archived.  You can reach them through his blog:  Tim Holtz.

Create Memories / Pass Them On

 

Comments

  1. what a great idea~ love them all. I especially love the black and white photos~great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!