It Just Makes Me Happy!

I don't think I have ever worked with a paper collection that I could say "it makes me happy."  I love many papers but Bo Bunny's Faith collection just puts a skip in your step and a flutter in your heart.  Really!

Here is another layout in my Super Heroes series.  Read the story here:  "Be The Light...."

Highlights
I love creating my own elements from the paper collection.  The flowers, butterflies, clouds are all from the Faith Collection.
The frame is from Technique Tuesday.  I used Tim Holtz's Oxide to color my frame yellow.  I love the brilliant but soft look of the Oxides.  I added a little touch by sewing a few stitches on each side using the different colors of the paper.
The flowers are from Prima Flowers.  I found these at Tuesday Mornings...a discount store that carries some of the most beautiful merchandise.  I found these flowers from Prima for $1.99.  The colors and style are perfect for this collection.

My title is Tim Holtz's Alpha Tiles. I sanded the edges and inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
Sometimes I just fly against the flow.  I had to have one butterfly do the same.  Once I cut the butterflies out I reproduced the design from the paper by lining the butterflies up, although I did turn one downward, and sewed a line to tie the pieces together instead of it being a drawn line.
There are other odds and ends but doesn't the colors and the theme of the layout just make you smile?

Check out Scrapbook.com, Simon Says Stamp, and Bluemoon Scrapbooking...are all places you can pick up Bo Bunny's Faith Collection.  (I don't earn any thing through these links.  I just love this collection.)

What is your favorite (to date) collection that absolutely makes you happy?

Create Memories / Pass Them On


Comments

  1. Very bright and colorful. Perfect for a couple of caped crusaders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection of papers. I can see why it makes you happy ~ so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!