Christmas Past

Old paper, embellishments, ingenuity and a vintage photo create a fun Christmas page.  I admit it.  I'm a Christmas paper hoarder.  There is something about Christmas that makes me want to save every crumb of Christmas paper.  Now I have a storage issue so my goal is to use as much as I can during the Christmas season.  Saying that, know that I am using NEW Bo Bunny Carousal Christmas for my December Daily.  So this December holiday might be named "Something Old, Something New."

Counting the Days
I am around 10 years old in this photo.  Again with the tinsel tree in the background.
Notables
Fiskars Cloud9 paper collection
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Square
K&Co. words
Tim Holtz typed tokens, thinlets snowflake dies, gumdrops, green and red stickles, Distress Inks
Prima flower
Technique Tuesdays butterfly
Old butterfly finds a new home on my layout.
The Spellbinders die cuts helped to make my layout fun and easy.  I have been in a mathematical/geometric mood.  With the die cuts and my Tim Holtz ruler, this was a snap.

'Tis the season to be busy.  Hopefully, it is busy with family and friends.  It is for me.  I am so busy with my grands and with crafting.  I hope you check back every few days to see what I'm creating and hopefully find a touch of inspiration here and there.

Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try
 


Comments

  1. Very pretty!! And look at you, love the outfit. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The pattern paper background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful!!! Nice design and pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!