Busy Busy Busy

I’m having fun getting ready for the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays! Tuesday is almost here and you are going to be delighted to see our crafty guests. I’ve been enjoying their answer and projects. Spread the word!

12 Days of Home for the Holiday will be hosting a RAK as well. Leave a comment all 12 Days (on that day) and I’ll draw a name to win 7Gypsies Binderie Starter Kit from Debby’s Dream Studio.  On December 13th.  Because we will have guest crafters from outside the USA I am extending the Giveaway to everyone.  Please Note:  If you win and you are outside the USA it will take longer to receive.


Winner of our Heidi Swapp mini-book is …
     peata said...
               cute.
            scrapbook-crazy.com
Congratulations! Send your address to deborahL591@yahoo.com.

My favorite photo from Thanksgiving



Black Friday strategizing






I love my Grandchildren



Gratitude List
1. Turkey and potatoes
2. Tabitha and David
3. Stephanie
4. Sudie’s love and care…friendship
5. God’s goodness in His care giving of me

Comments