Love is in the Air

Certainly with Valentines Day right around the corner we are turning our crafty selves to hearts, reds, pinks, cards, mini-books and layouts. We want to show the one we love best by making them something with our hands.

I have created my storage box with Fancy Pants (+) Valentines’ line. I went funky with Bo Bunny’s Valentines’ line. Maybe two years ago at the Craft and Hobby Association I was given Magnetic Message Board Kits from Color Vision. More good stuff I found in reorganizing my studio. The kit includes 2 12 x 12 Magnetic Sheet, Markers and Holders, Laminated Memo Board Sheet and Black Mounting Backer. The whole magnet memo board kit is awesome.

With love in the air I decided to make a memo board for my refrigerator highlighting a special love of my love. My Granddaughter. Sigh, she’s growing too fast.


I was trying to incorporate her photos with personality all over them. I also wanted to give the memo board the look of memos all clumped together and not able to find the one you want. It was easy and fun. My refrigerator looks like a Scrapbook Album! My granddaughter’s layouts, my daughter-in-law’s niece’s layout and now mine adorn my refrigerator.


I hope I can bring you more Valentine crafty goodness as we move into that special day. Take advantage of the paper that is in abundance out there right now. It works for a lot more than Valentines!

Debby’s Dream Studio has some beautiful Pink Core’dinations Cardstock and a rich Red Prism cardstock. Shipping is only $2.95 and turn around in usually the day after you place the order.

FYI: We have some special Prism cardstock coming in toward the end of this week. Easter Colors that are brillant. Prism will no longer make this style of cardstock so when they come in hop over there and check them out. FYI: Prism is closing their doors. Bazzill has purchased their Prismatics BUT other papers that Prism makes are no longer available. Check out DDS to stock up on your metallic and vellum papers that will not be available any more.

Gratitude List
1. Tabitha and David
2. my Florida family
3. abiding
4. Jimmy
5. God’s provision of people in my life

Comments

  1. That is so cute. Your grandaughter must feel so special being the main focus of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Cute Debby! As usual love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous....just gorgeous.....you do awesome scrapbooking...

    Actually its Lorraine commenting here....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!