12 Days of Paint, Ink, Stain, and Windex!

I spent 12 days in front of my computer working on my 12 Tags of Christmas.  My desk is no worse for the
wear, but neither is it any better!  Each night when I finished I tried to put up what I thought Tim would notuse again the next day (and boy was I wrong most times).  Then every evening I took my trusty bottle of Windex and proceeded to clean my desk and craft mat number 1, 2, and 3!  One mat for each table in my studio.  Can you imagine the odor from paint, ink, stain, and Windex?  Too funny.
Here are my tags based on Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas.  I thoroughly enjoyed learning new techniques and twists in creating art.



Winner from the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays

Again, thank you Bloggers for participating in the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays.  I'm already looking forward to next year.  Here is the winner of the Prima Flowers. 

Blogger Emily said... 
I love holiday traditions and family memories. Thanks so much for sharing; I too love the decorating of the tree. I'm doing a giveaway on my website where everyone shares their traditions - http://emily.kincke.com/favorite-friday-holiday-traditions-a-giveaway/

Congratulations Emily.  Send your snail mail address to dspaperstudio@aol.com.  Thanks







Gratitude List
1.  wellness of my mom
2.  safety in traveling with me and Little Honey
3.  sweet sleep
4.  my gorgeous, gifted, precious granddaughters
5.  remember why this time of the year is more special than any other time

Comments

  1. Wow - love each of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with the tags. Wow! Found the link here from that 2peas bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved all your tags~I don't think I own enough of TH to do the tags~awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great tags! Thanks for the giveaway, I´m so excited that I won. Sending my info now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!