Let It Snow...Winter Past Scrapbook Page

I am excited about my project to use my older Christmas papers and my vintage photos.  This is a photo of me and my brother in Germany.  I remember the snows being so much fun.  People tell me that it doesn't snow as much in the parts of Germany I lived.  From my kid self, you are missing a lot of fun.

Dear Santa
Noteables
Kaisercraft, Bo Bunny, and Prima paper collection
Tim Holtz Distress Vintage Photo ink and chit-chat stickers.
Post Cards remind me of a slower time.  Post Cards were probably the email of my day.  Short, less expensive, and delivered faster than a letter.  LOL
I used a border musical sticker, a piece of leftover paper with music, the edge (you know the part you cut off with the manufacturer's name on it) with the numbers on it along with a few bits and pieces of paper and stickers I had saved. 
The holly and bird are stickers.  I popped dotted the bird to look like it was hanging from the holly.

Simple, but accomplishing two things:  documenting Christmas Past and using my older Christmas paper that is just as beautiful today as the day I bought it.

I have been working on so many projects.  I just finished with refurbishing an antique ... over 100 years old...window and decorating it for Christmas.  I am working on this project to deplete some of my older Christmas papers.  I am still creating my Christmas tags using Julie Nutting doll stamps.  Lastly, I  started my December Daily.  All this makes my heart beat faster as I get all excited about the season.

What holiday project you are working on?

Inspired To Created/Encouraged To Try
 





Comments

  1. Such a wonderful vintage vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the old stuff you used !! The black and white photo is just the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I adore post cards too. I just have problems using them. That pix is adorable. You rocked it. I'm working on my Christmas cards, the grandkidlets "cards".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!