Wednesday, April 26, 2006

GUYS GUYS GUYS!



I have guys all around me. That is what I scrapbook. My husband and three sons. GUYS! Not babies, not elementary age boys BUT guys.


Okay, the trend is flowers and I LOVE THEM. My daughter loves them, my mother loves them, sometimes when I can get away with it the "Guys" love them. But what about a real solid "guy" kind of trend. A trend that the manufactures will pick up on, a trend that the magazines will pick up on, a trend that the store would rush to pick up on. WE NEED a BiG "GUY" trend, please.


Now, I do know about zippers, metal washers, etc. I've used them. Specifically, what about those special moments you capture on film; moments that do not call for crash, bang, bam, boom kind of embellishments. What about those tender moments or thoughtful moments? What's the trend? Well, I want to be a trend maker!! But my brain must be fried. I've torn up one wonderful layout and I've spent four days trying to find that special ... umph.


Leave a comment here with your "GUY" trend idea. Let's start a revolution for the "guys" in our life!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a good question. I have one son and still love to use flowers! But a great guy trend would be interesting to see. I'll have to think on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one son, and I use flowers and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use flowers (and even pink sometimes) on my guy pages.
    I have 2 guys...my dh and our son who is 12...so I know how you feel.

    Definitely look for anything with STARS or ARROWS...those are very trendy for boys, I think :)
    (and flowers! LOL)

    Circles will always work wonders, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. guy trends.....oh the heck with it. guys like flowers too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for your thoughts and questions. Feel free to leave your blog link. I love to be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...