I need everyone's best advice. Don't use computer language without explaining it, PLEASE.
My Computer Needs
Internet speed and security
Several different picture/scanner programs
Microsoft Word package
Storage capacity...although I save everything to disks for safety reasons
See, I just need the simple stuff! Leave a comment and help me shop for my new computer.
UPDATE * UPDATE * UPDATE * UPDATE *
10 things I would not turn down eating no matter what:
1. Di Prato's Pita bread and pimento cheese spread
2. Trump's Restaurant Lobster Raviolis in caviar sauce
3. A frozen, Hershey Chocolate Bar
4. A good, authentic German meal, cooked by an authentic German mama
5. An Artichoke sandwich made at Mellow Mushroom
6. A cold glass of milk or a good, cool glass of southern made sweet tea
7. Beignets and coffee from the French Quarter in New Orleans
8. My mother's roast beef and English peas with mashed potatoes
9. My grandmother's biscuits
10. My mother-in-laws yellow rice
YUM...now I’m hungry!