Friday, June 09, 2006

WOW, I did IT...with HeLp!

I posted a banner finally. I had help, but they taught me a lot! Check it out. I plan on tweaking it a bit over the weekend, but it certainly is better than before. Great learning curve. Leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Here is an altered item that I made for several reason, one being for my husband's Father Day/Birthday. It was fun, but hard to get it so that I could use both sides of the Coin Holder. He really liked it alot. Hannah is his favorite 2 year old right now. I truly enjoyed doing this.


Inside Outside



Other views of the outside

3 comments:

  1. Your banner looks great and I love your coin holder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is SO cool!!
    I love it.
    I once did one, just to do one, and havent finished it yet either...lol
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for your thoughts and questions. Feel free to leave your blog link. I love to be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...