WOW, I did IT...with HeLp!

I posted a banner finally. I had help, but they taught me a lot! Check it out. I plan on tweaking it a bit over the weekend, but it certainly is better than before. Great learning curve. Leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Here is an altered item that I made for several reason, one being for my husband's Father Day/Birthday. It was fun, but hard to get it so that I could use both sides of the Coin Holder. He really liked it alot. Hannah is his favorite 2 year old right now. I truly enjoyed doing this.


Inside Outside



Other views of the outside

Comments

  1. Your banner looks great and I love your coin holder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is SO cool!!
    I love it.
    I once did one, just to do one, and havent finished it yet either...lol
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!