For My Daughter



This is my beautiful and talented daughter Tabitha. She is a graduate of the University of South Carolina and is currently employed as a television producer. She produces specials, and road shows, and news reports. She has won regional and national broadcasting awards and has been nominated for an EMMY. She is also unhappy with her job right now. She is good at what she does and her supervisor is grooming her for upper management within the television market that she works for. This is great, right? No, her dream, most of her life, has been to be in front of the camera. She has on air experience, but wants much, much more.

I'm asking for a RAK from my family and friends. Please check your area to see if they are looking for on air personalities...reporter or anchor positions. She's good. But it is sometimes hard to know what is available. Although Tabitha is very successful, she really wants to follow her dream.

If you would leave a comment or Peamail me the contact information for the television station and I'll forward it to Tabitha.

Comments