Back to School Challenge

I've been overwhelmingly busy and trying to keep up with my blog has been hard. Here are a couple of pictures from my weekend. Isn't she the most beautiful thing? She and Grandmaw had a wonderful crafty Saturday.



I'm still working on the last challenge, but in the mean time here is this week's Back to School Challenge:

1. The Book That Changed My Life - Bible
2. A Book I've Read More Than Once - Little Women and Heidi
3. A Book I'd Want With Me on a Desert Island - Bible
4. A Book That Made Me Laugh - Dr. Suess's Cat In the Hat
5. A Book That Made Me Cry - I Love You Always (children's book)
6. A Book I Wish Had Been Written - historical novel on my family
7. A Book I Wish Had Never Been Written - my college textbook by my professor on Christian Education....have the author teach the class! UHG.
8. A Book I Am Currently Reading - Journaling book by Tracy White
9. A Book I Am Meaning To Read - Photoshop Elements manual
10. My favorite book of all time -- Little Women

I use to be well read, but I had children and I'm still trying to work back up to adult books!!!

Comments