Grateful

Well, I'm a little faster on updating my blog. If nothing else I'm going to try and list at least five things a day that I'm grateful for. I nearly lost my life and my relationship with God this past 9 months. Life seems sweeter to be savored and God has shown me such love I'm overwhelmed on a daily basis. Here's my five for the day.

1. My relationship that is growing in Christ.

2. Being able to scrap more and more each day as I get well.

3. My sister, Cindy.

4. My loving husband, Jimmy.

5. Fresh air and beautiful stars on a dark night.




Grandma with her Hannah. Sometimes we all have bad days and need a little extra loving!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful thing to blog about! Sometimes we forget all the goodness in our lives, it's nice to acknowledge it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!