CK Convention and More

Angie and I had a very good, stress free day Saturday. I took the canvas class with Quick Quotes. I love the teacher. I've taken her two years in a row and she has never disappointed me. Besides she declares her classroom a stress free zone. Which I love! Angie took a class that made a heritage recipe box and mini album. It is very nice and I loved the little cookie cutter handle. Check out Angie's Blog to see if she posted a picture or ask her to. We spent money in the Vendor's Fair. Angie won a door prize! But neither of us won any of the layout contests. We'll try again for next year.

Our wonderful pastor is moving to Clemson Presbyterian Church and we had a reception for him and his family last night. It was very moving with glad wishes and sad goodbyes. Dr. Sinclair is a world renown scholar and I will surely miss his ministry.

Gratitude list for today:

1. My pastor and his family. He has been sent by the Lord to work with a community in dire need of his love for God, His Word, and the people.
2. My Sister who is in a lot of pain with the divorce. Please continue to pray for her.
3. My son Jacob who is a rising 9th grader and a little shaken right now as registration starts tomorrow. We'll take the camera and embares him to death!
4. Peace and less stress. I'm loving getting back into submitting layouts but I won't go back over fretting, worrying, stressing...what I do, I do for the love of the craft.
5. My God for keeping Angie and I safe on our trip Saturday and allowing us to have a time of fellowship and fun.

I'll post a picture of my canvas once I get the pictures and other embellishments attached. I hope everyone has a great day.

This is the bright star of my life....my granddaughter!

Comments