I'm spending the Day with Hubby

We haven't had one of those in a long time. He works days and nights and since I'm not working I get a little lonely at times. But I manage to stay busy.

We said goodbye to one of my favorite scrappers, Caroline. She was there when I started scrapping and taught me an awful lot. She moving to Washington state as her husband is retiring and they want to be near their children. It will not be the same ever. I feel a part of my life goes with her.




Hey, I won some DCVW Rock Star line. I'm so excited! I'm going to have a blast using this to make layouts. God's good to me when I don't have a lot of money He provides the latest and greatest through RAKs and contests and just good friends!



http://jshahin.blogspot.com/ Check this out. She is going into my favorite blogs. Excellent Blog.

Gratitude List for Saturday:

1. God my Provider
2. Good scrapping friends who my heart will always remember
3. My best friend, my husband, Jimmy
4. My church family who was praying for my family in our time of loss
5. An overwhelming love of life!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful Gratitude list !!!! God Bless !!!!!!

    Norma (localocairis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win!! I can't wait to get some of those papers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!