I've Met TWO Goals

My first GOAL I met was that I completed my Easter Albums. These are albums that my granddaughter Hannah will inherit one day (three sets now). Also these are not really for any kind of design submission. Basically, I use older stuff with a few new things. The pictures below were scanned in so if it had any bulk to the page some of the pictures turned out a bit blurry. But the original is not blurry. These are just a few pages. I took 159 pictures and used all of them in one form or fashion.


































































(Picture 4) This is me before losing all the weight. I'm skinner, have very short, dark brown hair. My face is messed up because a real life threatening reaction I had from my original medication. But I figure this is where I am in life and I don't want to miss a photo shot with my granddaughter!

My second GOAL. I finally met my weight requirement. I've gone from 224 pounds to 143 pounds; from a size 22-24 to a size 12. When I get some clothes that fit well I'll post a new picture and new avatars. I no longer have to take high blood pressure medication. After my blood work in September I'm hoping I can go off my diabetes and cholesterol medication. We'll see.

See Angie's new and improved blog (link to the right). Also Angie has a photo blog and is doing a bit of surveying that is important in a decision she is going to make. Go to Angel Photography and take a look at some of the most fascinating pictures I've seen.


My gratitude list:

1. God helping to reach goal one, because since I've been sick it has been hard to scrap.
2. God helping me to reach my weight goal, because if I would have kept going I would have died.
3. Granddaughters that help make life joyful and fun.
4. Scrapbooking, so that I can share my heart.
5. The Lord, God for keeping me safe and for His overwhelming love.

I hope you enjoy your day.


Leave a comment and CELEBRATE with me for reaching two important goals!

Comments

  1. WOW congrats on your weight loss! My aunt lost 156LBS in this past year and she feels SO healthy she said...she loves it. I bet you do too!

    I love, love, love your gratitude words!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!