A Promise of Another Wonderful Day!

Yesterday was busy but I had fun. Since resigning from my job due to illness and all the doctors and medications I do it is hard, hard, hard to buy scrapbooking supplies. Well, I got in a little money and went to my LSS and AC Moores and had myself a little, no a whole lot of fun. (Husband is not allowed to read my blog today! LOL) Hopefully the new Basic Grey and My Minds Eye will be in at my LSS by Friday....crop night! I'm biting at the bit to make some layouts with these papers. Scenic Route did a good job with their new line and I bought the new arrows sheet. It looks fun. I HAD FUN!

Today's list of things to do:
1. Put in my application for a seasonal job...I have to have some scrapping money.
2. Meet with a couple of great friends for coffee and sharing.
3. Meet with my pastor for a little chat.
4. WORKOUT!
5. Get my bags ready for tomorrow's crop. Angie, Susan and I are going to have fun.

Since I'm into lists here's my gratitude list for today!

1. thankful to God for wonderful friends who really care about me
2. my beautiful baby girl who turns 29 this September.
3. the trampoline so I can lay on it at night and watch the stars with my husband (very romantic)
4. Peanut Butter (the all natural, good for you kind)
5. for Christ's life, death, and resurrection for ME so that my life will be full and fulfilled.

Here's another attempt at taking pictures of clouds. This one come with the sun. Matter-of-fact do NOT look directly at the sun when taking pictures. It will still cause your sight to go blurry and spotty. You'd think I would know that. LOL How's this one Angie?

Subject: Laugh of the day.....Acts 2:38

An elderly woman had just returned to her home from an evening of church services when she was startled by an intruder. She caught the man in the act of robbing her home of its valuables and yelled ...Stop! Acts 2:38! "Repent and be baptized, in the name of Jesus Christ, so that your sins may be forgiven."

The burglar stopped in his tracks. The woman calmly called the police and explained what she had done. As the officer cuffed the man to take him in, he was curious and asked the burglar, 'Why did you just stand there? 'Why did you just stand there? All the old lady did was yell a scripture to you. Scripture! - replied the burglar.

She said she had an Ax and Two38's!

PASS THIS ON TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A LAUGH TODAY!!!!!

And remember.......Knowing scripture can save your life in more ways than one.

Have FUN day today.

Comments

  1. LOL! I've got another one for you, remind me to tell you tomorrrow night! LOVE the pic, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo, you have so many nice things going on at your blog space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!