Slowly changing...

the look of my blog. Since I was away so long I've just about forgotten how to work with the Blogger Template!

My Gratitude List:

1. a down day so that I realize that my up days are even more special
2. finally getting "hooked" back into scrapbooking
3. for what God has for me right around the corner
4. my Adam, whose help and love I could not have survived without
5. my computer (almost lost it this morning to a virus/trojan....sons!)

I'm working on finishing up my Easter book for my granddaughter. I've so much to catch up on. I need motivation to get to the gym first thing in the morning. The heat today got up to 109 in some areas of our city. When you are in that you have no motive for anything!

Smile...be grateful...life is truly a gift to be shared!

Comments

  1. 109, oh my! Wowsers hope you work out in air conditioned room!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!