Scrapping Again

Sorry about the cobwebs building in my blog but I have a concussion and it's been hard to be on the computer.

We had our first meeting of the Fellowship of Scrapbookers last Thursday. We had more people than expected and we expect even more next time. Our purpose is to fellowship, scrap, and share encouragement in Jesus Christ. We had all of that and God blessed us with even more.

I got the results back from my MRI. I took a spill out of the bathtub and hit my head pretty hard. This is what the results are:

Click on the results for reading! My husband, doctors, friends have all have a great laugh at this one.

I have been scrapping my head off this week. But I'm submitting the two best layouts. I'll let you know how it goes. The other layouts were from classes or kits. But I'm BACK! I can scrap again.
My Gratitude List:

1. Friends who hold you accountable for saying no.
2. Scrapfriends who give so generously.
3. God, for His grace to keep me and help me on my daily walk.
4. Forgiveness
5. Birthdays!!

See, I have muscles like Daddy!



Okay Sophie I'll try the challenge:
1. Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack....takes me back to High School days and some how I remember the words.
2. It's She Beautiful by Stevie Wonder...that's mine and Jim's song. He picked it out and although it is about a baby he told me I was beautiful.
3. Yellow Submarine by the Beatles...takes me to the 60's when I was starting to pick my own music over my mom and dad's selections.
4. Time In a Bottle by Jim Corsie (SP)...our senior class song. Reminds me of my friends.
5. It Is Well With My Soul by ?...I remember singing this in chapel in undergrad and watching one of the professors that was going through some life altering problems and the contentment on his face as he sang was impressed in my mind always.
6. Amazing Grace...my grandfather would hum this song as he walked the fields.
7. Beulah Land...was sang at my Grandmother's funeral. She was the most wonderful and amazing woman that ever live.
8. I'm Glad to Be an American (title?) by Lee Greenwood...brings a love of this country up in my very soul. I reminds me of all my dad gave serving this country for 20 years.
9. And They Called it Puppy Love by Donnie Osmond...He was my teenage heart throb!!! My heart still skips a beat when I see him.
10. Goodbye England's Rose by Elton John...reminds me of the life of not only Diana, Princess of Wales but Mother Teresa as she died a short time after Diana.
Now that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Comments