Challenge for Day 4

Question number four
Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree? Tell, tell!

When the children were younger we wraped most all the gifts except the big ones like a rocking horse or a race car set. Now that the kids are older they all get wrapped gifts. Another few years and they will get pretty envelopes with Gift Cards only!

Other Great News... Please Help

Angie is a great friend of mine and taught me so much about scrapbooking and we've become scrapy friends. The good news is today my friend found out she won first place in theRiverbank Zoo and Garden Photo Contest...1st place in the close up catogory and 2nd place in critters (the frog). Please help Angie win the Viewer's Choice Award by going to

http://www.riverbanks.org/

and voting for her blue cactus. The site has a revolving title when photo contest comes up go there and vote for theblue catus. This is Angie's first big win and I really want everyone to show her our support. Thank you so very much.

My Gratitude List
1. My friend Angie's gift and her love for God
2. My friend Ruth and her way of helping when she doesn't even know it
3. My good son, helping even when he doesn't have it to help
4. My God and His daily blessings
5. God's provisions in my life every day!

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    We don't wrap Santa gifts, no matter how big or small they are. They just magically appear under the tree on Christmas morning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!