December is Already Here!





It's come to quick and will leave just as quickly!



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. It was the most fun Thanksgiving I've ever had. One of our new friends, Toni, named our turkey "Lucy." I can't eat something with a name. Afterwards we were complimenting the turkey Cook of how much we loved the turkey...and it was great. Toni said, "Yeah, I Love Lucy." We rocked with laughter. Later we played card games and the Wii. I even got my long time friend to play an electronic game for the first time. She could not stop bowling and golfing. LOL We really did have fun.























Now our hearts turn toward Christmas. First let me tell you that my son and his girlfriend are now "promised." I love my new-to-be-daughter. She is wonderful and has a wonderful heart. Adam could not have chosen a better life mate.










Okay I'm going to run a little long, but I want to participate in a 24 day challenge from Two Peas. We are to answer a new question each day. I hope to record my answers here and pick up the challenge to scrap a page for each question.

QUESTION 1
1. Colored lights or white lights on your house or not at all?

I love my white lights...I don't have to worry about matching everything. Every year after Christmas we buy the white lights on sell saying where we would use them. We have many years of boxed white lights pack away! LOL

I've been busy working on my scrapbooking and other avenues of working in the industry. I'm on the EK Success Consumer Board. I tested out my first product at the crop last night with mixed reviews. I received some great feedback. The new adhesive is due out later this month.
I'm now a Fisk-A-Teer! I will be training with Sudie in March to be a certified trainer...if I past my test. This is going to be an absolute blast with a little work thrown in!

Keepsakes, Scrapbooks and Memories

Last night was our "last" scrap-a-rama at Keepsakes (LSS). We made it a pajama crop and brought some really good food. Keepsakes is closing their doors at the end of the month. Our crop was full of celebrations, memories, and for some of us good-byes as it is like a High School graduation you'll continue to see a few, but most of us will move on to other things.



My Gratitude List:
1. Susan Wilson, owner of Keepsakes. For all the encouragement, opportunities, teaching, listening ear, DEALS, love and kindness. I hope we will remain friends long after Keepsakes.

2. Angie, my dearest cropping buddy. We always will be cropping/scrapping friends and so much more.

3. Linda and Caroline, my table buddies. From day one they accepted me and taught me about scrapbooking and having fun! I love them both.

4. Rose (DT), Sophie (DT and prayer warrior) and Sharon, Bobby (our wise counselor), Jane (courage to start scrapping her husbands life soon after his passing), PattiM (encouragement and help), Slane (chicken salad, founder of "Two Scrappy Owls"), Penny ("the one with the most toys win"), Agnus (coffee), Meredith (DT), Janet, Kim, Stacy (the Wild Ones), and all those I have had the privilege of sharing life with these past four years or so.

5. God's unending provision for our lives and the people He causes to be in our lives.

My Prayer: That we ALL will remain friends in one form or another. I love them all.

There is so much I want to share, but maybe instead of saving it all up, I'll blog a bit each day.

Comments

  1. Oh, I love the tiny little white lights. Congrats on your future training with Sudie, she ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!