New Layout for my Sister


This is for you Sister. Those were the fun days! I'm glad you finally got your bike!!! The original pictures are on the bottom, greatly damaged. This is from the poor quality of the 70's photo processing and acid migration from the black page they were mounted on. I'm glad I found these.
Challenge Question #17: Is your big meal on Christmas Eve, Christmas morning or Christmas afternoon?
For most of my life, it has been Christmas afternoon. For about 4 or 5 years after my first son moved out, we would have Christmas brunch. Now we are back to our afternoon celebration. When I was a teenager our Christmases were at my Grandmother Thomas'. Everyone would cook and I or none of us could get enough. The Thomas' are the world's best cooks. No kidding.
Gratitude List:
1. My hubby's love for me.
2. Those warm days that are now gone (22 degrees by morning, yuck)
3. My son, Jay, who makes me laugh when I prove him wrong. I am still a little smart.
4. New web/blog friends I've made all with this common theme of Christ.
5. God's safe keeping for my family and friends.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Cute LO! Love the vintage like framing and the tiny blue brads to anchor the top row. The title work looks fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! You do such wonderful work. I wish I was that talented. Hope you don't mind, I'm going to paste and copy onto my computer so I'll have your art work along with my pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:31 AM

    Great layout! I'll bet your sister is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!