Friday, February 15, 2008

Sewing Challenge

....is now open and you can post your paper product at the end of the slide show. Remember to add your name to your post and also post a comment.

Lizzard your email did not come through...try again at DeborahL591@yahoo.com. Congrats!

I'll be back later to post updates on my trip and sneak peek of the new challenge!! Don't forget the scavenger hunt is coming up. Hint: start checking out my links. I'll be adding a lot more before the hunt so check back often.

Gratitude:
1. New friends
2. Safety
3. Ton of Fiskateer love
4. Ton of Pea love
5. God's love!

7 comments:

  1. i just added my sewing Challenge picture to ur slide show, its pretty neat. and its Called Quilting, and i sewed on all my pics with the machine, plus i did the background with the machine too, sure love how it turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:28 PM

    Hi Debbie
    I just added 2 'Butterfly' cards that i've bin working on for the 'sewing challenge'. Thanks for the chance of winning. Carol #2967

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Hey Debby, hope u enjoyed ur trip:)
    I added my 'stitched baptism cards' yesterday but wanted to leave a comment for the sewing challenge... Kris #2961

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's mine: http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/221573/view/1283179/-1/0/4.html

    I stitched the title and also around the bottom of the pages from the cardstock to the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there... i conacted u via fiskateers about me wining and my adress. my email dont seem to go thru... im getting an error back...!!!! sorry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added my sewing challenge picture. I orginally was going to sew the paper together using my mom's sewing machine but we went to use it, we got an error. So, I had to hand stitch the patterned paper to the brown paper. robindiane #2953

    ReplyDelete
  7. took a bit to figure it out, but I just added a photo of a LO finished today for a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio! I love hearing from you. If you ask a question be sure to check back. I make every effort to reply here on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...