National Craft Month Comment RAK Winner

Wow, this has been a trip this month. Thank you for all the comments, the stories, your sharing of yourself. You are great to play with me this month. Before I announce the winner, I will be taking a break from my blog for a couple of days to plow into some of my scrapbooking. I'll come back at the end of the week and update everyone on what is happening in "Debby's Dare's World."

Winner is, by random number generator (I assigned everyone a number in the order you commented) is

Christina said...
It is purely a miracle that your aunt could do so much with such poor eyesight. Some people have that gift...and she is obviously one of them!

Congratulations Christina. Send my your snail mail address through DeborahL591@yahoo.com. At that time I'll also give you some choices in this RAK.

Comments

  1. Debby:
    Thank you so much you honor me :)
    Have a wonderful week,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information sent! Thank so much Debby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!