Check Me Out, Won't You....

It's too funny sometimes what happens to me. But today I am to be a " guest artist" at Studio 490 . I'm so overwhelmed that Wendy would put my little creation up on her blog you can not believe it. She is one of the artists I truly admire and she is very down to earth fun and creative creative creative! Wow.

Also my article and layouts on my family Heritage is up on Scrapooking.com . Jill and Stacy are the greatest and I so thank them for the opportunities they have given me to contribute to this wonderful online magazine. It is the best and they are the greatest! And it's not over with yet. I'm not sure when it comes out but my article on "Going Green" with my Elephant Poop layout is to be featured on Scrapbooking.com also.

What fun I'm having. All of these people have been so encouraging in my scrapbooking and my putting my toe in the water for altered art.

Thank you:
Wendy
Stacy
Jill
Angie (yes, you Shuster)
Sudie
Patti M.
Nan
Carrie
May
Cheryl
Stephanie
Holly
All Fiskateers from around the world!
My "PEA" friends...Steph, Peg, Lisa, Coleen, Linda, Sassy, Emily, Nat, Deb and more than I can
name...the garden girls I met at CHA...all so encouraging.
Ruth, Mom, Rachel, MaryJo, Penny, Sonja, Bobbie, Judy, Barbara, Ann, Susan and I can go on
forever.

THANK YOU for your encouragement. It makes my heart sing and my life wonderful.

God be with all of you.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You deserve it. You're work is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Cograts to you Debby. I love your work.. you deserve this.. WTG.. TFS
    Mariah # 2457

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:09 PM

    If I win ..I have a delivery place across the border.. where we can pick it up..Thanks Mariah # 2457

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!