I Can't Remember Where the Week Went?!?

Funny thing about being busy, it's hard to remember from one week to the next.

Saturday was the hardest day, but the most fun. 9:00 am I was at AC Moores for a Fiskars Demonstration until 12:30 pm. then I drove across town and did another Fiskars Demonstration from 1 - 3 pm. Homeward bound. I had about 15 minutes to rest then we headed out to watch my son in his debut professional wrestling match. I loved watching him. But:

1. I hate watching because it scares me to death.
2. I don't like wrestling (entertainment).
But I'm determined to be a supportive mother. But I have to tell you there were some women who thought all this was "reality" and not entertainment and became angry and upset when "their" guys did not win. I tried real hard to just close my eyes and get some rest from the busy day.

Here's few mommy pictures. Adam (Jason Phoenix) is the one in red / black. Adam signing autographs was a hoot!
I also attended my granddaughters fourth birthday party. Wow, has time gone by very fast. Here's a few memories.

I've been busy doing my teaching projects, but I found some "me" time and created these two layouts for a contest with Little Yellow Bicycle. For now, I'm not allowed to post the layouts anywhere else. You can see them here:



Scrappy News:
It's almost time for the second issue of Oh, Scrap. Go to the link to sign up for your free online newsletter. I loved the first one and I can't wait to see the next issue.

Unkit now has their own community. It is by invitation only. If you would like to be invited send me an email (DeborahL591@yahoo.com) with the email address you would like me to send the invitation and I'll get it out to you ASAP. Unkit is a company owned by Two Peas and Fiskateer Sudie. It not just any kit...you just have to check it out. Link is to the left. Sudie also has an ebook coming out any second now. I'll post when I get the news it is up and running.

This Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day! My celebration starts on Friday. I'll be cropping at Pages from the Heart until about 4 pm and then I'm teaching a class at AC Moores at 6:00. Saturday I have to open up the Watershed and set up for the Fellowship of Scrapbookers crop and hang there for a few minutes. I'll take a ride to Moores to use my 50% coupon on another Fiskar tool I need for demonstrations. Then out to Pages from the Heart where I will be doing demonstrations for Fiskars and doing make 'n takes until the wee hours of the night. How ever you celebrate National Scrapbooking Day do CELEBRATE!! It's your day.

If you are in the greater South Carolina area, Donna Downy is teaching classes May 9th and 10th in Charleston at the Pink House. I'm going down for the big class on Friday. Fours hours and I'm suppose to scrap my entire year. LOL I don't hold out hope I'll finish the project. But I'm looking forward to being my friend, Sudie and to hang out with Donna Downy!

RAK
Okay, this is the last of the April poll/comment RAK. This is what I'm adding. All these tools together with some Midnight Kisses is a HUGE RAK. Wow. I know it will be awhile before you see another one this big from Debby's Dare. LOL
So there is
Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife
Fiskars Purple or Pink Rotary Cutter
Fiskars Tool Taxi
Fiskars Ultra Shape Xpress Cutter
and a little Heidi Grace Midnight Kisses product.

Now this calls for a little bit of work. Thanks to all of you that helped me with the polls. In order to finish this RAK with a bang I would like to see at least 100 people take the poll and leave a comment to be entered in the RAK. That is asking a lot, but I think the RAK is well worth it. I need your help. If you have a blog, link folks to Creative Dreams Studio this week, if you are part of a message board/community link them to Creative Dreams Studio, email your friends, co-workers, and especially get someone who is not a scrapbooker to take the poll (brownie points if you are able to do this one....just leave a comment that you did so.) Let's see what you can do!!!

Go to Creative Dreams Studio after 10 pm tonight to start taking the last poll. In the mean time let your friends in on the RAK...if they win you can share (wink, wink).

Gratitude List
1. Strength from God
2. My friend Ruth
3. Bob, for answer his messages in a timely fashion
4. My husbands long suffering with my Scrapbooking
5. My Father's everyday forgiveness of my failings.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:40 PM

    This is a fantastic Rak Debby, I tried to do all your polls.. and your Creative Dream Studio.. Looks awesome Mariah..#2457

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the RAK. I voted, commented here and on Creative Dreams and linked it to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted and commented

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great giveaway. I took the poll and commented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:14 PM

    Gorgeous new banner. What a wonder RAK Debby. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Happy National Scrapbooking Day Debby! I left you a little present on my blog today - because you totally deserve it! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!