Here's Your Picture RAK

This is what I picked out for the Celebration RAK. Two items: Sommerset Memories apr/may issue which features layouts and an article by Lead Fiskateer Cheryl Waters. Whoo Hoo. This is a great issue I know you will enjoy. I enjoyed mine very very much.

I also added a little organizer. I'm so into organization right now. So while I was buying one for me I bought one for you. It is a three tiered round organizer and each level swings in any direction. I love mine. First layout post get a little Midnight Kisses rub-ons by Heidi Grace!!!

Thanks guys and come celebrate with me!

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:36 AM

    Great Rak Debby. I so love your blog and chances for winning a RAK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!