Here's a new Layout for Noel's Challenge. This is the most important part of my summer. The family reunions, family cookouts, in general our family.
Organizational Tricks: Having more space does not necessarily mean more organization. The important thing is to make the most of the space you have. With scrapbookers it almost always means being able to "see" your supplies.
***Clear plastic containers without lids,
***Wall units (Lisa and Becky Wall organizers are great as I can buy a piece at a time.
***Removing items that you do not use on a weekly basis. I've moved my XXL to my spare room as I only need it for crops.
***if you teach, organizing specific class, aka stamping, in plastic scrapbook containers so your basics are ready to go.
If you are a "collector" it is important to use it or lose it.
The more cluttered your room, studio, area is, the less productive you are going to be. Do you know how I know these things? I'm right in there with you.
Lisa and Becky with Advantus Rail System
June's Debby's Dare
My goal for the summer is to have about 100+ people on my subscription list and that my counter will hit over 10000. By the end of summer I mean by the end of August. Personally, I think with you help, we can beat that.
The challenge is...
(1) register to receive notification when I update my blog...RSS Feed to the left. Comment here to let everyone know you've done it. If you have problems registering let me know asap at DeborahL591@yahoo.com
(2) add Debby's Dare to your blog, website, or your message board you are involved in. Leave a comment and a link to your blog/website.
(3) Stay involved in the mini-challenges that will go out throughout the summer. Comment when you have met a challenge.
All the comments and links will get your name in the drawing for.................
The biggest of the big............
One of a kind, personal, no one else will every have......
In celebration of the opening of my Etsy shop within the week......
A CUSTOM SUMMER 8 X 8 SCRAPBOOK WITH ALBUM.
INTERNATIONALS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN IN THIS BIGGY!!! Whoo Hoo!
Okay, get started, sign up, link up, leave comments! If you are a Fiskateer, leave your ID number, if you are a PEA or a Neighbor leave a note to that effect. Everyone else make sure to check back often.
1. All Of YOU!
2. Friends that love to crop
3. God's love for us and His glory
4. My J for being really great less than one week out of school
5. My father's ongoing protection in my life and my family's life.