An Actual Layout LOL

I have not been able to post my work lately due to submitting or it's Design Team work. Several friends had gotten a hold of me and fussed a bit. So I'm posting a layout and giving you a link to a wonderful layout that is in a contest at Two Peas in a Bucket.

Please cross your fingers (toes too) and say a prayer. I would love to win in order to have this published for my mother. She is the subject of my layout. I don't' know if we are allowed to ask God for things like that, but I'll ask any way and let Him make the decision. LOL
This is a layout in response to a Fiskateer Challenge by Cheryl Waters. This is a photo of ME with my cute pull along pup. I still pull my pup along when we go for our morning walk!

My ingredients:
Graphic 45
Technique Tuesday Tile
Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 Stamps (I'm in love folks)
Kaiser wooden flower
Colorbox metal letters
Maya Road Letters
Bazzill Brads
Grungeboard
Crackle Paint and Crackle Gloss from Ranger
Distressing Inks Vintage
Staz-on Midnight Blue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Link to my Scrapbook Trends/Two Peas in a Bucket entry is here Journey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please don't forget the Scrap Pink RAK. It's two fold. 1st post a comment and get your friends to come over and post a comment using your name. Then get them to get their friends to come and mention both your names. We are coming down to the wire and I would love to get as close as I can to 10000 unique visitors as possible in these last days of August.

Secondly, if you schedule your mammogram for the month of September and post the date and time I will send you a pack of Pink Rain Dots. Please remember to send me your snail mail address so I can send you the Rain Dots. DeborahL591@yahoo.com Here is where you do all the posting.

Gratitude List:

1. All of you! You have certainly been a blessing to me visiting here.

2. God overwhelming calmness in my life.

3. Peace that passes all understanding

4. God's gift of creativity and desire to create!

5. God's Love.

Comments

  1. Love that layout and I always enjoy reading your gratitude lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:34 AM

    Your Lo is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design of this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that LO is neat... love the shape of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Well thats cool .I supossed to have a mammogramon September the 19.. MyAddress is (for across the line)
    Mrs. Mary L Waldner
    522 Thompson St.
    Box 205, Bottineau
    North Dakota,
    58318-0205, U.S.A.
    My home Adress is..
    Mts. Mary L waldner
    Box 40 Lauder
    Manitoba, Canada
    R0M-1C0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:43 PM

    nice Lo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see the one that won at CKS...:O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!