It's Friday!

When I worked a 9 to 5 job that meant a whole lot more. LOL Now it's another day to scramble and get the work finished.

A Few Scrap Happenings

Go to Ali Edward's blog for a wonderful list of F&Q's. They are awesome and extremely helpful. You really don't want to miss this one.

I'm featured on "dot talk" as on the dot's designer. It's very exciting for me and my family. If you haven't checked it out, please do and leave a comment. Thanks a ton.

unKit will be revealing their September unKit. It is wonderful and very dear to my heart.

One of my favorite companies is going out of business. It's very sad. Daisy D's is closing their doors. My first State Fair win was with Daisy D's paper line. It matched my granddaughters dress exactly and made a beautiful layout. If you love your Daisy D's stock up while you can. See the Design Team's Gallery. It will blow you away.

There is a design team call on Faith Sisters. This is an awesome, inspiring, supportive site. Go for it. It's a wonderful place to design.

Have you checked out Leah Fung's blog lately? Chatterbox, Cupcakes and a giveaway. Wow! Visit Leah's Desktop Dictionary.

Wendy Vecchi is driving me crazy! Her blog Studio 490 is full of inspiration. She is coming to Charleston South Carolina at the end of September! I'm so very excited. She is talented and a wonderful person.

I've discovered a new-to-me blog with Kerry Lynn live.craft.learn. She has some beautiful creations. I love her collage style.

Don't Forgets

If you have scheduled your mammogram for September and posted you day and time here send me your snail mail addy so I can send you the Pink Rain Dots. DeborahL591@yahoo.com

Don't forget to enter and have your friends enter and mention your name for extra credit for the Scrap Pink Apron and T-shirt.
Sea Oats on the Isle of Palms

Gratitude List
1. Laughter
2. Moms
3. Hannah and Amber
4. Peace
5. God does not sleep or slumber, but watches over me day and night. I'm thankful.

Comments

  1. thanks for the wonderful links

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the LOs in your slide- you have a talent for buttons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sad about Daisy D's, too. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links! Sad about Daisy D, good thing to stock up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!