Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm A Star

Too too funny! This is my very first attempt to record a little message for my blog readers. Now I was being serious, but if you find reason to laugh your head off...go for it. I love to bring laughter into peoples lives.

Watch. Leave me a comment and some constructive ideas. This is a really cool web cam. As you will see I'm a little backwards at time. I felt like the first day on the job as a weather girl. LOL

By the way...I know the background photo is a 5 x 7. You made me nervous. LOL



3 comments:

  1. O that was FUN.. DO MORE MORE MORE MORE!!! The page is FANTASTIC.. I am a 3 D fanatic I got to 3 d every thing too..I LOVED IT!! Thank U for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first video. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Debby - I will look forward to more! It is always fun to see scrapbooking videos

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for your thoughts and questions. Feel free to leave your blog link. I love to be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...