I've Gone Halloween

How can you not help it? All the paper out there is some of the greatest designs I've see to date. I'm way behind on scrapping my past Halloween photos. So here is a taste of what I've been doing:


October's Fiskars Sketch Challenge. I'm in love with Lil' Davis's lettering. Wow. Do you see my "Hide and Go Seek" punch. I use my punch with vellum to give it a true ghostly look.! LOL BTW: you do not have to be a Fiskateer to take up the Sketch Challenge at FiskarsCrafts.com.

This is a favorite. I love the spiderweb by Lil' Davis. I decorated it with black stickles, Rain dots and some bats cut out of Heidi Grace Halloween paper. I added Rain Dots for eyes and wire for a "flying" effect. It was too too much fun.

I'm making this one short. I hope everyone has an awesome day. Check out Creative Dreams Studio Store before you leave.

Gratitude List:
1. Catching up with Old Friends
2. God's desire for us to enjoy Him
3. Cell phones (I don't have to wait around for phone calls)
4. Computers so I can meet new friends like you
5. God's sustaining Grace in the light of immovable problems.

Comments

  1. Wowzers! Great Halloween layouts. I have to agree...there is some awsome Halloween stuff out there. It makes the season so much fun to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Halloween layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!