Treading Water

Ever have one of those weeks? I've classes to prepare for, a trip to prepare for, and my MOTHER is coming back to stay with us until Thanksgiving. She will be here Sunday night. I'm treading water. But I tread very well. Matter-of-fact I do my best swimming that way. LOL
Here a little something I challenge you to do. It came from a friend of mine tonight.

3's about me

Three places I have lived: Bangor, Maine; Weisbaden, Germany, Berlin, Germany

Three shows that I watch: NCIS, Law and Order Criminal Intent, and CSI Miami

Three places I have been: St. Petersburg, Russia, Tartu, Estonia; Holland

Three places I have been this week: Lexington, West Columbia, Irmo

Three people who e-mail me regularly: Sudie, MaryNC, Nikki

Three of my favorite foods: peach cobbler, baked okra, a good moist roast beef

Three places I'd rather be right now: cruise ship in Alaska; Hawaii visiting Antia; my bed
Three things I am looking forward to this year: Hershey, PA Fisk-a-teer event; a long cool Fall; and sleep (LOL)

What are three's about YOU. Post it on your blog and link it here or post it in the comment section. This is just good fun!!
I'm still a Halloween-o-holic! I even bought more Lil' Dave and Heidi Grace paper today. I just can't help myself. LOL

Prayer Request: We just received word that my cousin, Felica, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. The tumor is so large and involved they are not going to do treatment or surgery. She's been admitted to the hospital and only God knows her future. Note: She had a mammogram in April!!

Gratitude List

1. Fun Friends who help you through the humps of life

2. Friends who tell me of the greatness of God in their lives.

3. Faith in that I can never see.

4. Life

5. God's fullness of Grace

Comments

  1. Oh, Debby. so sorry to hear about your cousin. Praying for God's hand to be present in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3's about me

    Three places I have lived: Omaha Nebraska, San Pedro Ca, Hawthorne Ca

    Three shows that I watch: ER, The big bang theory, how I met your Mother

    Three places I have been: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Disneyland

    Three places I have been this week: My doctors office, MY DH doctors office and LA AFB

    Three people who e-mail me regularly: My sister, Jennifer and Angie

    Three of my favorite foods: Chilie Relleones, baked chicken and home made soup

    Three places I'd rather be right now: Visiting my sister, in bed and at the beach.

    Three things I am looking forward to this year: Queen Mary Fisk-a-teer event; time with my honey, good health

    Loving your page and I am keeping your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I'm having one of those years! btw, I love your halloween lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so sorry about Your Aunt Debby!!! HUG HUG HUG!!!
    OK here My 3's
    http://cricutcrazy.blogspot.com/
    Luvs YA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:45 PM

    I have never lived in 3 place.

    I don't watch television.

    Three places where I've been;
    Hershey, Pa
    Pennslyvania, sp
    and I've been in Rapid City , SD.

    I haven't been anywhere this week...aren't I boring.

    Three people who email me regularly;
    My friend Louise
    another friend Marla
    and my hubby sends me all kinds of emails.

    Three places I'd rather be right now;
    There's only 1 place where I'd like to be right now and that's on long vacation with a beach somewhere where it's warm with my honey.

    My fave food; chocolate, Italian and chicken wings.

    I'm not looking forward to anything this year cause my life is very unpredictable.

    I never miss your new blog posts...you have a way of cheering me up when I'm feeling down. Thanks, Debby

    Sorry I'm not a blogger so I thought I'd leave my comments here. Hope it's not to long. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:14 PM

    I am praying for your cousin.

    My link for my 3's info....
    http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/about/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I'm late, but I just read the post and thought it was a great idea to share 3 things..... so I posted my answers on my blog.

    htpp://leveillee.blogsite.org/crafts/?p=28

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!