The Ghosts of Christmas Past
"It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things, that while there is infection in disease and sorrow, there is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good-humour."- A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens
I can't help but to turn around to send this same honor to just a few of the many blogs I love.
In order to honors others, those that receive the "I love your Blog" award please "pay it forward."
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Add the link of the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate 7 other blogs
- Put the links on your blog (and we can enjoy your favorite blogs)
- Leave a comment on the blogs that you have nominated.
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do.
Oh, I guess you want to know whose name was pulled from the comments? How about waiting until next Friday? Hmmm, No?! Okay please send me your full name and address to DeborahL591@yahoo.com.
"Hey Debby,Here is one of my favs http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/Anonymous pretty much said it all! Mardi"
Thank you all for being part of my life through my blog. You are faithful to read through and participate in the Dares. The next dare will be coming soon for a Christmas DARE!
1. Safety yesterday
3. Ruth, Bob, Daryl
4. Hannah Dannah
5. God's surprise gift to me over the past two days. I should never be surprised by God, and I always am.