Hershey Continues and Rock Paper Trimmer

(Psst...go to the right and to the bottom and turn the music off if you want to hear my sweet voice!!)

Well, it took me 5 takes to get this under the time. LOL I'm still having difficulties with movement. I have a Logitech webcam so if anyone knows what I can do to make it better I would really appreciate it.




Don't forget about the Comment Challenge here on Debby's Dare. Scroll down to catch the details. (update...it's not the Fiskars Rock Paper Trimmer up for a RAK... read the last two posts...but it sound like a great Christmas RAK...hmmmm)

CLOUD 9 unKit is for sale on Creative Dreams Studio. There is a secret code on unKit that will get you free shipping. You will have to email the secret word to me and I'll adjust the paypal or invoice accordingly.

Gratitude List

1. The beauty and gift of Life

2. Caring friends

3. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding."

4. Bailey Bailey

5. God's protection and Grace

Comments

  1. What a cool paper trimmer. I would love to learn to quilt too! One of my puppies is named Bailey! Your puppy is so cute. Congrats on being named Fiskateer of the year. Awesome. I checked out all those advent calendars and wow, what great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Debby thanks for the demo that is a great trimmer I love that it locks how helpful that would be and as for Baily Baily love him he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give Bailey a kiss from me! Great job on demoing the awesome trimmer, did you say you are sending that to me as a RAK..no, maybe I heard Bailey say that!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really sold me on that trimmer, Debby, thanks! I had no idea about the locking mechanism!

    Thanks for playing along with Fiska-Link Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool trimmer!! Thanks for showing us the features of it Debby. My daughter's puppy is named Bailey too!! My dogs are Snickers and Scooter. That has me thinking I am going to have to put them up on my blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't figure out how to mute the "candy" song so that I can hear you talk!

    Bailey is a cutie...ok..going back to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops...silly me, finally found the music player! Sorry...now I'm really going back to watch the video again !

    Congrats on your Fiskateer of the year honor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rock on Debby-you're definitely more technically advanced than I aqm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting video - Karin # 4472 aka Misvish sent me to check out your post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!