Post your "All About You in 52" links in Week 1's post. Angie, what powerful journaling about your parents. Please email me if your name is NOT on the list to the right and you are taking the DARE.
I'm pure silly. So I've been told and I prove it every now and then. I'm having fun with my flip video. I went to a super Joann's on Monday for a teaching "interview." I love Sandra and their Joann's. I got the job and will be teaching in Augusta, GA twice a month.
I could not help myself so here are the snippets of my adventure.
Am I not just silly?
1. People who know who to fill a need and don't think twice to do it!
2. Fiskateers everywhere "filling the need."
3. My church family and the prayer warriors there
4. My sweet granddaughters Amber and Hannah
5. My God who sees me through the storms and walks with me in the sunshine.