Snow Reports

{Question 3}

It is SNOWING in South Carolina. LOL For those amazed in our excited of a little snow, we haven't seen snow here in about .. I don't know. My granddaughter is nearly 5 and this will be her first snow. But it has been a long while here.

I thought throughout the day or however it lasts (LOL) I would post little reports. This is report number one:


I'll post my gratitude list at the end of the day when the post is finished.




Report 2 Bailey Bailey in Snow





Snow Report 3




At the end of the snow day I was only able to make this little Fiska-snowman with Lil' Davis ribbon and Cloud 9 Rain dots. The snow was too dry to make a nice round snowman.

Gratitude List:

1. Caring, loving friends

2. Snow for a day

3. Sleep

4. messy scrapbooking

5. God who's guidance will lead our nation into a new era.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:51 AM

    Enjoy the snow, Debby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:41 AM

    ah enjoy the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Deb, we didn't get any snow in n. charleton. or at least at my house anyway! Have yourself a great snow ball fight with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Debby, that little snowman is just too cute! Great gratitude list. I have been praying a lot the last few days for God's guidance, for me, for our new president and many others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of wish that we had gotten any snow! Of course I didn't have to got out in it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:31 AM

    Awwww, look at that snow, how fun! It snowed in 2004 down South where I live; it hadn't snowed like that for about 100 years! And it will probably be another 100 before it snows like that again...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoyed your snow day! I can't believe that I'm jealous that you got snow and YOU'RE IN SC!!!!!! lol.
    Loved watching your videos too. Now if ONLY we'd get a few flakes our way sometime this winter. Ugh....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got it too.. I still got some..:O) I still think its beatuiful.. I was scared I was going to Loose Power again .. Lost it the coldest night.
    HUGS
    STAY WARM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:58 PM

    Your little snowman is so stinkin cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!