Update

Winner of the "Sock it to me" RAK is Peg. Congratulations!

Random drawing for Week 1 and winner of some beautiful "on the do" paper...with a few fiska-goodies is Shannon S. Congratulations. Shannon I'll see you soon and get your prize to you. Peg send me your snail mail please.

Don't think you are behind if you did not complete week one. Colleen is doing a great job in starting out with her journaling and adding her layouts later. Also know you can pick up anywhere in the DARE and as long as you write down the questions somewhere you can keep going. The PUSH is to try and have 52 pages about YOU within a year. If you need a little mojo from time to time I'll try to keep you updated.

Week 2 Question

Comments

  1. I can't believe I won week 1!! I'm so excited!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!