Crop Cherokee

Saturday I was the special guest of some very special crafters in Gaffney, South Carolina. Joan Wood and Susan Moore, both Fiskateers and Certified Fiskars Demonstrators, held a crop to raise funds for the Senior Centers of Cherokee County.

I was totally blown away. It was wonderful! I enjoyed all my Fiska-Friends and I met a whole new bunch of croppy friends. Anna, our resident young lady, is so creative and loved doing different styles of CD projects. She really seem to take to distressing! She was also great at making Fiskars ribbon from the border punches.

Everyone at the crop walked away last night with BAGS of goodies. I'm still unpacking mine. Joan was very sweet to make and present me with a special key chain that says "I love Scrapbooking." Joan also was aware I was hosting a Christmas in July Charity Crop and gave us Christmas goodies for my giveaways. Her heart is so big.
The Senior Center was the winner of the night. Joan and Susan raised funds to help the center and we all had fun while doing it.

Here's a few pictures and I'll tell you when I get to one of funniest and big moment at the crop.
Left to Right, Anna, Stephanie and Joan! Joan is demo-ing the Push, Print Stamp Factory, which as a big hit.
Debby (me!), Susan Moore and Joan Wood having fun.
On the computer is Stephanie sending her email to Rebecca to ask to join the Fiskateers!
Our biggest surprise. After supper last night, Joan rolled in a covered cart declaring it was our no calorie dessert. I quickly replies no dessert is good unless there is a few calories and we were laughing. Joan let us know we would all love this dessert. She uncovers the food cart and there were so many scrapbook albums and that was our dessert. She can serve me dessert any day of the week. The photos here are only showing the "left overs." She "got" everyone there.
~~~~~~
I'm not missing next year's crop. This was awesome. Thanks for letting me be apart your crop, Joan and Susan. Great job!
~~~~~~
Gratitude
1. not getting lost
2. making so many new friends
3. safety
4. friends who talked to me all the way home to keep me awake.
5. God's goodness, it is impossible to measure

Comments

  1. looks like you all had a great time....I wish this would have been advertised better. I live about 15 minutes away in Boiling Springs and would have loved to join you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great time, glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debby ~ you are so sweet! I am so glad you were able to come. Next year will be even better! woo hoo!
    See you in September, if not before.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Debby. We enjoyed having you at our crop!!! See you in September!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!