Thursday, June 04, 2009

Fiskars Friday on Thursday

I had fun doing this project with Fiskars Border Corner Punch, A Tisket a Tasket. I actually found this technique in Scrapbook ect's May/June issue. You really should pick it up as it is chalk full of all sorts of Fiskars fun. It's fun and easy. Enjoy the tutorial.


Please leave a comment to let me know if you like the tutorial and learned a little something new. I need some suggestions for the next few Fiskars Fridays. Leave me a comment and I'll do my best to put it up just for you.

Don't forget Simply Sudie has a giveaway and the deadline is Friday midnight EST. It is some cool stuff from Webster's Pages.

Here is the completed scrapbook page that I did with the lace borders. I LOVE IT!




Gratitude List
1. My son Jacob and all he has accomplished
2. My husband, who does so much for me
3. My heartfelt daughter who has a heart for all those that need a friend
4. My granddaughters and how they make me laugh
5. God's blessing with my family

13 comments:

  1. Great page! That border is beautiful!

    Did you purposely spell Debby with an ie on the end, on this page? I love that flower !!

    patty 2832

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHE U is one busy girl...:O)
    Let me go WAtch the video now ..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back then I spelled my name Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O MY goshe Debby that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
    I only have one of these puches I just could not get the hang of them
    But now with your HELP I thinks I got it!!
    So Looks like I got to go SHOPPPING..Thank you Debby!!
    HAHAHA Guess what my verications word is
    unkil
    HAHAHAHHAA

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so beautiful! I've had that punch in my hands several times & put it back for something else... looks like I'll have to dig out a coupon & get it this time.

    Have a great weekend.

    P.S. no tickets at most amusement parks anymore -- one price gets you in. Another memory that will make us sound like dinosaurs to our kids/grandkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tutorial! The layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debby, I love that picture, It's the most beautiful wedding photo I've ever seen. Love the page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stunning Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!

    I like to see anything about the rotary cutter...I don't have one, but I am curious about it. Do you ever use it on paper or just fabric? Anyway, that's my suggestion for you.

    Have a great day!

    Tifany #5942

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! The border is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout. That is the prettiest border yet!

    A bit off topic for this post, but I wanted to thank you for the beautiful journal you sent as the 52 week challenge prize a few weeks ago. It couldn't have been more timely! That day I got my supply list for the flower arranging class I am taking and one of the items was a journal. So, there you go! Perfect! It's being filled with all my new flower arranging secrets. :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tutorial, I have never seen that border corner punch before. NOw I want one! LOL! Great layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful LO!! I will be sure to try this. I love the corner border punches. I would like some ideas for using the squeeze punches in unusual ways.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio! I love hearing from you. If you ask a question be sure to check back. I make every effort to reply here on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...