Debby's Dare Demos

I'm replacing the title of Fiskars Friday on Thursday to Debby's Dare Demos. I want to include other great products on the market that I absolutely love. As soon as I get my hand on some of the new Fiskars tools I will certainly be demo-ing them with some projects. If you have a tool or technique (you see, I'm making myself clear) you want to see on Debby's Dare Demos then leave a comment.


I'm using my flip camera today to see if I can get a better quality picture. Leave a comment and let me know which one you like more the web cam, which is what I've been using, or the Flip Camera which I'm using today.


Here is a few quickies for Debby's Dare Demos today.




Couple of Reminders:
Greenville, SC...tomorrow. Scrapbook Yard Sale...Funkie Munkie Scraps...10:00-2:00. I hope to see you there. You can't miss me. I'll be in Orange and Green! Mary, I not sure yet about the hat! LOL


The Secret will be announced on uStream Tuesday at 12:05 pm EST. If you go to my broadcast site and hit the follow button you will get that last minute reminder. I'll also be giving a wonderful surprise to all those that are signed up for the Newsletter before Tuesday.



In all that I'm doing right now, I just had to sit down this morning and scrap! This is my Uncle Max and Aunt Texie Mae. They took care of me so far back I only remember the stories they tell me. Dad and Uncle Max were best of friends since Dad was about 20 years old. When Dad passed away, I hugged Uncle Max and told him he was my dad now. I will always have a very special place in my life and heart for both of them.


Gratitude List:
1. God's strength
2. Great friends
3. Calm Spirit
4. Assurance that my path is being led by God
5. God allowing people in my life that "hold" me together at times!

Comments

  1. Debby, this LO is so beautiful and love just oozes from it!! I LOVE it ALL...esp the flower petals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful colors and design on your lo. its totally yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing that I asked my sister to send me my old albums from that old sticky not acid free albums and was afraid if I used undu on the pictures.
    Great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness-the flip camera is awesome! Much better quality video!

    Glad you're taking time to 'just scrap'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debby, yes the quality is much better ! Who'da thunk to use Undu on photo's ...color me surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!