Friday, August 28, 2009

Debby's Dare Demos

I'm replacing the title of Fiskars Friday on Thursday to Debby's Dare Demos. I want to include other great products on the market that I absolutely love. As soon as I get my hand on some of the new Fiskars tools I will certainly be demo-ing them with some projects. If you have a tool or technique (you see, I'm making myself clear) you want to see on Debby's Dare Demos then leave a comment.


I'm using my flip camera today to see if I can get a better quality picture. Leave a comment and let me know which one you like more the web cam, which is what I've been using, or the Flip Camera which I'm using today.


Here is a few quickies for Debby's Dare Demos today.




Couple of Reminders:
Greenville, SC...tomorrow. Scrapbook Yard Sale...Funkie Munkie Scraps...10:00-2:00. I hope to see you there. You can't miss me. I'll be in Orange and Green! Mary, I not sure yet about the hat! LOL


The Secret will be announced on uStream Tuesday at 12:05 pm EST. If you go to my broadcast site and hit the follow button you will get that last minute reminder. I'll also be giving a wonderful surprise to all those that are signed up for the Newsletter before Tuesday.



In all that I'm doing right now, I just had to sit down this morning and scrap! This is my Uncle Max and Aunt Texie Mae. They took care of me so far back I only remember the stories they tell me. Dad and Uncle Max were best of friends since Dad was about 20 years old. When Dad passed away, I hugged Uncle Max and told him he was my dad now. I will always have a very special place in my life and heart for both of them.


Gratitude List:
1. God's strength
2. Great friends
3. Calm Spirit
4. Assurance that my path is being led by God
5. God allowing people in my life that "hold" me together at times!

5 comments:

  1. Debby, this LO is so beautiful and love just oozes from it!! I LOVE it ALL...esp the flower petals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful colors and design on your lo. its totally yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing that I asked my sister to send me my old albums from that old sticky not acid free albums and was afraid if I used undu on the pictures.
    Great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness-the flip camera is awesome! Much better quality video!

    Glad you're taking time to 'just scrap'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debby, yes the quality is much better ! Who'da thunk to use Undu on photo's ...color me surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio! I love hearing from you. If you ask a question be sure to check back. I make every effort to reply here on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...