I have all these mini-books and I want to find them a great home. The mini-books are from:
Kaiser Beyond the Page Board Book
Melissa Frances...Open Up Album
SEI Beginnings Word Book
Creative Imaginations Parts & Parcels
Paper Accents Create You Own Desktop Scrapbook
Create Treasure Ready-to-Go! Blank Board Book
Maya Road 5-Ring Tab Chipboard Book
Here's the deal:
Leave one comment for each Dare Accomplished
1. Leave a comment you that you stopped by for a visited at Debby's Dare
2. Bring a friend who will leave a comment then you leave a comment that "I brought ..."
3. Post on a messageboard, Facebook, Twitter, or your blog , etc. about Debby's Dare Great Mini-Book Giveaway with the link to Debby's Dare. Leave a comment.
4. Sign up for my newsletter (top righthand corner), then leave a comment that either you have already signed up or that you just signed up.
5. Have a crafty friend sign up for my newsletter and leave a comment.
6. Click "follow" at uStream Live at this link..there are some hints there!!
Wow, lots of books to giveaway to ONE crafty person. Many, many chances to win!!! You have until tomorrow morning about 10:00 am! It's a quickie.
I'm working hard getting all my ducks in a row for Tuesday's Grand Reveal. Please mark it on your calendar that the announcement will be made here, Facebook, Twitter, unKit and I will have a live uStream broadcast at 12:05 pm EST with a chat so you can ask questions or give us input.
Tuesday there will be a big RAK in honor of the REVEALING OF THE SECRET. You really don't want to miss that one.
Yesterday I spent the day in Greenville, SC at Funkie Munkie Scraps having a scrapbook yard sale with 5 other people. They were all awesome. One was Fiskateer Kimberley and one was Gwen a great friend of the owner of Scrapbook Heaven here in Columbia/Lexington. I spent time with several Fiskateers including Jen, Sondra, Mary H., and many others. I was able to spend time with Stephanie White the owner of Funkie Munkie Scraps, but I missed Lisa very much. I just had a grand time. I l-o-v-e Greenville. If I'm ever reported missing that should be the first place you look.
Me and Sondra
~Friends are are the reason one enjoys Life so much~
1. Safe travels and not getting lost
2. my adopted grandchildren, Jed and Alyson
3. friends, who make all this so easy and so much fun
4. God's reminder to me of who He is and how His hand is on my Life
5. God's grace in all my children's lives