Debby's Dare Demos, BOO!
My Pumpkin made with Martha Stewart Glitter on Silk Leaves,
Bazzill Chips/Tattered Angels Marshmellow Glimmer Mist
I went craft happy today and could not help sharing all the different tools and techniques I used. I cut so much out when I'm demo-ing that I don't feel like I'm teaching. But I don't like watching long videos either. Hopefully, this will be worthwhile. Think of it more like a class than a demo because it is packed with helps, tools, products and techniques.
Debby's Dream Studio coupon code for 20% off all Core'dination is Boo. Good until October 31st.
Also I created my first Mommy and Me Craft video in honor of Jump Create going live today! This fun, messy project is for both adults and children to participate in together.
Using my left over embossed Core'dinations I punched out three leaves from
Fiskars Limited Edition Fall Leaf squeeze punch
Mommy and Me Helps!
1. In learning to follow lines with the glue your child is learning fine motor skills.
2. Using all the different color glitter teaches children about colors and color coordination.
3. Teach your children to relax around crafts and have fun. Use your fingers and get sticky!
4. Talk to your children why leaves turn colors in the fall and why different trees turn different colors.
5. Have FUN!
(6. clean time on my glitter...10 minutes tops!)
1. my Tabby Lynne for being there to listen
2. my "glue"
3. trust in my only hope
4. happiness is precious
5. author and finisher of all that I am